Visit the Pacific Southwest District's, Connected In Christ Website.
For information on an events listed on the calendar, go to their website or contact School Ministries.
School Ministries Staff Directory
Our Purpose...is to be connected in Christ and connected with each other by building and maintaining God-pleasing relationships.
Our Vision…School Ministries of the PSD will effectively resource healthy, accountable 21st Century Lutheran schools that are
- motivated by the Gospel,
- expectantly yearning for God’s direction,
- true to the Lutheran tradition of educational excellence, and led by pastoral and school leaders who model
- passionate commitment to school ministry, trusting relationships,
- peaceful partnerships, and
- give support and encouragement to teachers, staff, and students to be dynamic disciples of Jesus Christ and life-long learners.
- Provides resources, support, and encouragement to district school leadership and staff
- Provides educational and training conferences and workshops for educators and school boards
- Provides administrative support in the call process for Commissioned Ministers
- Produces communication pieces for educators(i.e. School Directory, newsletters)
- Provides consultation services in areas such as accreditation, special education, curriculum, assessment, etc.